Community Survey POLL NUMBERS šŸ’Ÿ

I know, but most people donā€™t know what a gorgon is. Which is why I used ā€œMedusa-likeā€. It just invokes a better image for people who never heard the term gorgon.

Even when you have a picture of it right above your comment? :confused:

Also people need to learn to google things.

There werenā€™t many pictures of a gorgon that wasnā€™t explicit, but also showed the lower body, and had a bow. Those were my requirements for selecting the picture.

This one would have worked, but I felt the tail was a bit too large.

1 Like

Gotta say, I like where the votes are going :slight_smile: with two exceptions:

1. Wow no one likes playing Cinder apparently. He was a close second to Maya for me and I put more time into him.

2. Where are the respect taunts, guys? Come on.

1 Like

Personally, I feel heā€™s a bit crowded in the specials department.

A human form Aria has my vote. But probably wouldnā€™t be tolerated by, ah never mindā€¦ that Aria walk is too sexy. A human skin would do fine too.

2 Likes

i want the pureblood yaun-ti style (ie. pure snake but with arms)

A yuan-ti anathema (3rd or 4th edition) would be interesting :stuck_out_tongue:

Ziarist -EXACTLY - i think removing his grenade thing would have been the perfect cinder.

Doom 1 and 2 had no actual height. tahtā€™s why you could fire straight but hit an enemy a mile above you. The height of platforms looked light height but within the engine it was really considered as if its on the same level.

Thatā€™s also why you couldnā€™t look up or down, etc. there really wasnā€™t any up or down in teh engine sense.

something like that.

they also never had paths moving on top of each otherā€¦such as a bridge over a walkway since there was no actual height.

If people are so hell bent on getting an FPS guest character, why settle for Joanna dark? Why not elect Doom guy?

Holy crap, how did I forget the great blessing that is Bungie?

I am an absolute fraud. :cry:

But itā€™s (almost) ALWAYS Medusa when someone makes a snake-like character.

1 Like

I want Hotdog guy as a playable character.

2 Likes

http://cdn.scahw.com.au/cdn-1d17f23d238b650/ImageVaultFiles/id_391939/cf_7/986x606-sausageparty-columbia.JPG

2 Likes

This is the real one for the developers lol :ballot_box_with_check:

FISH WALK

I agree this would be ace. ā€¦ Iā€™d say human skin not human tho keep her intresting

Totally agree this could be great. Would love to have his grab head but and his bouncing fireball

I would love to see a Indiana Jones / survivalist character trope complete with whip & luger. Oh & if we get Human Ben Farris please make him back facing this time :grinning:

Cool topic. Iā€™ll be back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Most fun each season:
S1: Glacius
S2: Riptor
S3: Gargos

All new characters:
-Eagle
-Wendigo
-Djinn
-Eyedol

I want to see more: