Color 11 FREE for Limited Edition Shadow Jago owners

Still havent received color 11 code.

That’s strange. I got my code same-day

I had to show them the invoice that came with the package, though. But got it within a few hours

Yeah my bf emailed them like 5 days ago and still hasn’t gotten anything from them. We are really trying to get in contact with them so he can get his color 11. Any info would be great.

I got my code literally 30 seconds after emailing them. Not sure why some aren’t getting theirs. I just emailed a pic of my number card.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from soliciting or trading Microsoft Points or LIVE codes from other users.
*Original post, click at your own discretion.

anybody interested in purchasing Shadow Jago figurine+DLC code including 11th colour code?
I’m from Europe. Msg me. I’m sorry for spoiling the thread.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from soliciting or trading Microsoft Points or LIVE codes from other users.

@Onetilburg013 may be interested in the code. He bought a Fulgore code form me.

[spoiler]Continuing the discussion from Color 11 FREE for Limited Edition Shadow Jago owners:

Thanks, but I already have the Shadow Jago Figure with DLC color 10 and 11 code :slight_smile:
However I’m still looking for color 10 codes for Jago and Sabrewulf.
You can send me a message if You are willing to sell those codes to me. [/spoiler]

LOL…ok…when did all that start happening??? owell you guys PM each other and do as you please.

I trully apologize for mess and spoiling the thread.

1 Like

My boyfriend emailed the same thing and 4 days later they asked for more info, and he’s been battling with them.

That means someone already used your card # or name. Sucks that people would do that but unfortunately it happens.

If u buy the shadow jago figure do u still need to buy him in game?

exactly. purchasing the shadow jago figurine DOES NOT grant you playable character. You need to purchase Shadow Jago on Xbox store to redeem his 10th and/or 11th colour.

1 Like

Guys, they dont accept the collectors card as proof anymore.

You need either your order number (found in the email when you placed your order) or the invoice that came in the box it shipped in.

i sne that many times
order number, pic, … reply my email of the order and nothing for the las month every time i could and is to sad that i dont get my code @UltimateToy

So it appears that the the Shadow Jago figure limited edition with color code 10 is available again through Bigbadtoystore.com for $ 34.99 ?

Shadow Jago Limited edition with color code 10 and 11

Strange? I thought that the limited edition of Shadow Jago wasn’t available anymore from Ultimatesource?

They also sell the other Shadow Jago figure which comes with color code 11 only for $ 29.99:
Shadow Jago figure with color code 11

If the limited edition Shadow Jago is available again this is Your chance to get color code 10 again :relaxed:

@UltimateToy

Will part with my Shago figure and color 11 code. PM me if you’re in the EU and interested.

Oh, Oh, I think the moderator will adjust Your post. it is not allowed to openly sell Xbox codes through the forums :wink:

I’m not sure about selling the figure on the forum will be an issue? I should think not :slight_smile:

Okay, I wasn’t aware. I’ve changed my post; if you could change your quote to match or remove it that’d be great.

Done. No problem. I wasn’t aware of that myself before as well :wink: