Color 11 FREE for Limited Edition Shadow Jago owners

Got mine yesterday , and just want to say how thankful I am for @UltimateToy giving this to us for free. They really didn’t have to give it to us at all , let Alone completely free. This was very generous of them , and a prime example of the correct way of doing business. The quality of their figures is also amazing ,they are extremely well made, and all look fantastic . I have the limited shadow jago, and plan on getting every single one as they come out . I’ll be getting each wave 1 within fhe next few weeks . Thanks again for the courtesy.

Only problem is see with Random select is you cant trust the person on the other side is picking random select. I seen this happen in Forum battles where someone was accused of NOT picking random select even thought here was no proof that he did or did not.

I think random select is great, but I can see someone getting salty for loosing and saying that their opponent didnt choose random if they get their good character and the looser gets a bad one.

Random could be moderated in some way, then, to avoid that. Maybe random select each bracket ahead of time, before players are even assigned to them.

Round one is Glacius vs Kan Ra, next is an Aganos mirror, next is Sabrewulf vs Orchid, etc. Then randomly seed the players in (Challonge or something), and as players advance, they are required to pick the specific character it tells them to.

Random without needing to be “on faith” random in the moment.

That’s a good idea. I think it would be bet that way!

Or just have the stream host perform a random select twice on-stream. Problem solved. :slightly_smiling:

Just not sure why you came up with the “no instinct” rule. We’re not playing Killer No Instinct, are we? :wink: Random select will gimp people enough, I think they should have a chance to come back.

Another interesting rule could be to force the winner of a game to change character, while having the loser stay with the current pick, just to put a little spin on the typical rule.

We’re probably better off moving this to another thread at this point. I’d like to let this thread work itself back on the main topic, and we can certainly drop in an update here when you have finalized the details.

I don’t want to put words in your mouth, so if you could be the one to open the linked topic, I’d appreciate it!

On it.

EDIT: Done.

This is AWESOME! I can’t wait to see how color 11 is. I LOVE color 10! It is actually better looking than color 9. To be honest, my favorite color is 2. Here is a picture of my personal fightstick with LED’s. Shadow Jago’s eyes and his instinct demon light up.

8 Likes

Anybody still waiting for their code?? I shot out an email yesterday afternoon and have yet to hear from them : - (

they close shop pretty early, just be patient…they have great customer service. If you have heard from them by end of the work day… ask again politely. I bet they have a ton of email to sift through and most are probably not eligible. Im sure people are trying to get a free color without buying the LE figure.

I never noticed that omen and shadow jago have the same instinct graphic

Yep!!! Gargos!!!

Awesome stuff here. I didn’t buy LE Shago but it is always nice to see a company care about its consumer’s concerns and feedback.

I appreciate that these guys are doing this, but this has been a pretty bad experience for me so far. I emailed them my collector card, but then they demanded my order number, name and address. I provided everything: date of order, order #, my name, shipping address, billing address and the contents of the actual order, plus the total price paid. They said that it didn’t match. I can’t believe how many hoops I’ve had to jump through to prove that I’m a paying customer and I still don’t have the code.

Someone may have faked them out with a pic with your #?? I seen someone post a pic with a hand written number on their card…they are not hand written…so im not sure what was up with that.

Got color 10 and now 11

I def feel better

^ I hear you bro, I just got an email from them stating that they are no longer sending you codes. Pretty sh*tty considering I provided my order receipt and the photo of my collectors card. Someone said great customer service, riiiiiiiiiight

1 Like

Yeah that is possible and that would suck. It isn’t the company’s fault if someone actually sent out fakes, but I’m totally confused that when I showed the info from my order confirmation, that they said it didn’t match. I’m dumbfounded by that really.

yeah something isnt right there…Ive had nothing but excellent customer service from them. Something strange has happened and I bet you anything it has to do with people that didnt rightfully purchase a #10 and sent an email in attempt to get a free #11 even though they didnt deserve it…there for ruining it for the ones that truly deserve it.

I did see someone post that they did not buy the LE and sent an email anyway just to see if they could get an 11 and it worked.

4 Likes

@UltimateToy Well this has been extremely disappointing. I was told the same thing as the above posters, that they are no longer sending me codes and they are disappointed that I am trying to take advantage. After I responded with the order number, name, address, and a question of what was going on, they then said they had received multiple emails with multiple codes (I sent them one email with one picture of my card last night) so they “cannot send me a code at this time”.

I just received my four new figures a couple of days ago and am considering returning them as I am so disappointed in the experience.

1 Like