Character Backstory - The Widow's Bite

@DraconianMith

Okay, so you’ve got a leader of a clan of assassins that are for hire, which is already cliche’ enough (like the Lin Kuei from the Mortal Kombat franchise). But now you want her to have 4 arms too (like Sheeva, which is also from the Mortal Kombat franchise)?

Are you intentionally trying to draw parallels between these 2 games?

@GalacticGeek

I’m really not though!! I’m actually trying to evolve Sadira to be more like Man-Spider, a sexii, professionally trained at the art of Death Man-Spider…rather She-Spider. Especially since IG and I both agree on taking Sadira into the direction of Human who sold her Soul to a Demon Goddess to gain powers and abilities that would Vanquish her enemies. Plus you know crazy ■■■■■ jumping from wall to wall with four arms, daggers, a hoodie, heck fire eyes, and web traps is DOPE.

Regarding above, I DO feel they should give her a spidery outfit skin or at least accessories. There is s a huge opportunity to make her even more badass.

If they were to do multiple arms I’d rather see the spinal-related harryhausen kali statue creature

1 Like

True. Those special inhuman quality should have been emphasized. Although I guess tou could just say it’s because of the spider gem that gave her that stuff

You should’ve said “4 more arms” - not 2. That way she’s a true arachnid. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m going to vote on the side “not a fan” of this backstory. It was ok up until the spider man bite. You guys could have done better then that.

It wasn’t just a spider man bite though. The spider literally dug it’s way through her chest and ate her heart.(you kinda have to bite first in order to do that.) that different enough to differentiate between spider man.

4 Likes

That makes more sense to relate to her golden eyes.
Id love to see a rylai skin of the girls in back in white

The golden…thing? Covetted this…thing?

come on guys -__-

anyways interesting stuff, she’s much more evil than I initially saw her >:3

And I can very clearly see that Sadira is overall PURE EVIL now

so wasn’t Orchid’s back story supposed to be up today???

1 Like

I know!

It’s not coming up!

2 Likes

OH MY ULTRATECH! Did they forget about Orchid’s backstory?

1 Like

I don’t know, but I’ve been checking by refreshing the page numerous times…I want to know…maybe it’s intentional… wouldn’t put it past IG to say it was some “virus” that Orchid uploaded to delay her info being put out.

2 Likes

Just found out from Twitter that Orchid’s blogs still needs tweaking and will be published by tomorrow

1 Like

So it looks like this will be the first time that a KI character’s new, updated, AND expanded backstory (in this case Orchid’s) is going to be delayed until tomorrow

there goes the 1 hour at work I had reserved on Tuesdays to read backstories and discussions :unamused:

http://www.themarysue.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/kevin-sorbo-disappointed-320x240.jpg

1 Like

After Orchids entire Killer Instinct resurgence is it any surprise ???

This should be a deep and meaningful lesson to all