An Epic Comeback against a Tbag!

i rekt some one like that to but they raged quit and send me a a masnger saying that i was cheating and that they would block me and raeted me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

I love that you won by shadow counter. :slight_smile:

Good read on the shadow counter

Nice Shadow Counter finish, but why T-bag back?

1 Like

The guy pressed down like 4 times before the final round, didn’t even seem like it was a tea bag just reflexes. You tea bagged far more at the end, seemed way more uncalled for.

Good match though.

4 Likes

lol - at first glance I assumed shadow jago would be the teabagger as they normally are. Watched match…and had it confirmed…interesting you were the one posting the evidence though, that’s a first!

5 Likes

Whew…that’s what I was thinking. I didn’t really see the other player “tea bag” and I agree OP “tea bagged” way more at the end.

3 Likes

LOL yeah i don’t think maya was baggin bro

1 Like

Well I tea bagged back because I thought that maya did it, I play with a friend and thats the same animation when he jokes like that :stuck_out_tongue:

I totally agree! I was just waiting for Shago to teabag that innocent Maya… I also agree that I don’t think Maya really tea bagged. I’m KI racist! NO!

1 Like

I disagree. That was blatant teabagging by Maya. Good come back and good ■■■■ on the returned bags.

With respect, are you guys blind?! That was absolutely a T-bag! I hope everyone is being sarcastic and I’m not in on it or something…

good, if you get teabagged throw it back in their faces and with more enthusiasm.

JUSTICE.

How do you record your stuff on XB1? I have a replay I wanted people here to look at but I just have no idea how to record/share it lol

You do understand T bagging is crouching on someones body…the only person who did that was shago. But the irony of this posted video is delicious.

This is NOT justice. As they say, “an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

Be the better man/woman. Stooping to their level will only make things worse for both them AND you. If anything, it’s likely to make them even angrier and cause them to do something even more drastic. Furthermore, if you’re rude to them, it gives them grounds to report you for unsportsmanlike conduct, so it’s entirely possible that they would get away with their bad behavior and you would be the one who would end up being punished simply because you decided to be rude back when they, after you took revenge, decided to do the right thing and report you for what you did.

The best thing to do is to report them, if you think it’s necessary, and move on without saying anything to them - in other words, don’t make yourself vulnerable, and leave a trail for the XBLE in case it’s a repetitive thing for that individual, and then ignore them. Alternatively, you could kill them with kindness to make them feel guilty for their rude actions - saying something along the lines of “I had a lot of fun, thanks for that! GG!” will often make them start having second thoughts about their own actions and how they treated you (I can’t even begin to tell you how many apologies I’ve received from doing this). :wink:

1 Like

Holy first frame guess breaking Batman! And it looked like both of you guys were mashing medium break as fast as you could. Not a huge fan of the teabagging shenanigans, seems juvenile.

He admits it’s silver league play. I didn’t see anything out of the ordinary for that level of play. Haha I’d actually venture a guess that the shadow counter at the end was an accident that turned out quite favorable.

we’re 2 totally different beasts in this matter, i disagree with you. you make valid points, but you’re preaching to the wrong guy lol

Here is a good comeback I had with omen, no t-bagging involved.

1 Like