A vampire for season 3

If we have to stick to a human-vampire this may be fairly acceptable. It at least won’t just be a human with fangs.

The design potential of possibly becoming bland is why I’ve never been so sure of a vampire in the first place. Vampire’s are supposed to be monsters and thus they should look the part in my opinion. Most vampires don’t have anything visually that make them distinguished from a typical human character, so to me a human with a taste for blood could be just as effective. That being said though: 30 days of night’s vampires seem vicous enough to clearly not be human, but human enough to be “pretty” at least it’s a good base then your typical Romanian one. Maybe for the retro we can get a more Romanian vampire.

2 Likes

I don’t like the idea, sabrewulf has Riptor as a rival

Why!?! Sabrewulf and Vampire are perfect rival!

1 Like

Sabrewulf and Riptor are both animalistic beasts, just like Cinder and Glacius are both elementals

1 Like

Yeah. I know they’re beasts but Vampire must in KI season 3. Because Vampire is unused in KI2, Kevin Bayliss and other dev save him for KI3 but Rare didn’t make KI3. So, That’s why we want Vampire become reality!

1 Like

I wouldn’t ever call the two rivals in the story though they fit the beast theme pretty well. In season1 Sabrewulf is actually Rivals with spinal, because Spinal wanted to be free from a mask but Sabrewulf was using it to find a cure. Thus this is a conflict. Not simply because “dogs chew on bones” or anything.

I don’t think we HAVE to make characters rivals just because they’re based off tropes of pop-culture. Story wise we may just end up having someone else as a rival. I can say this: If sabrewulf is to be rivals it should be something more meaningful then (because were-wolves fought vampires) you can already do that in Dark-stalkers if you wanted.

1 Like

Anyway an older vampire guy (not Kan Ra old) would be cool in KI.

• I would like a fighting stance like Urien, you know, arrogant stance like “Show me what you got, I ain’t blocking!!”.
  • And a personality like Souther (Fist of the Northstar) and Imlerith (Witcher 3).
  • Weapon: whip either leather or chain.

My attempt at a Vampire sketch is below. Sorry, a mix of Viktor (underworld) and…John Travolta, lol.

3 Likes

Could work well.
Just standing there, arms crossed and brow furrowed, staring at you like a disappointed father waiting to see what you do.
He treats his opponent more like a waste of time than an actual challenge.

1 Like

Nice idea. I think I will make that his fighting stance (or maybe hands behind his back).

1 Like

Terrible quality but here’s my try anyway :confused:

1 Like

What that mouth hold? It’s rose?

Yeah I tried to do something like this but kind of failed

3 Likes

I’m thinking that he can gain Drain Enders. When he uses them,he get’s access to an enhanced special move(like cinder’s power-up). He also get’s access to a healing move when powered up. It heals more depending on the ender level of the drain ender. In Instinct,he has the ability to bite himself and gain the effects of a level 4 drain ender. It isn’t instant of course so it has to be used wisely. Plus he gains the power-up when he activates instinct.(one enhanced move uses power up like cinder)

Hahaha it’s okay. I really lame at draw.

I’m just picturing him using Dudley’s rose toss as an ultra ender.
That would be glorious.

2 Likes

A bloody rose as his ultra ender could work as his way of ending the fight.

1 Like

If they add a vampire, he could be like a demon Vampire, a general of Gargos or something. Or He could be Omen brother. lol

2 Likes

My second attempt at a vampire character.

If you’re wondering about the scars and metal spear hand she was badly wounded by Sabrewulf and is now out for revenge also the the metal spear can be fired like a chain harpoon as a long ranged attack similar to Scorpion or Baiken. The metal spear in it’s normal stance folds out to be a 3 piece robotic claw.

1 Like

about desing i think this can bee a good choice or close … to a vampire character…

4 Likes

No one’s bringing Castlevania back anymore. Perhaps the vampire character can be based on that somehow.

Sabrewulf seeks a cure to be rid of it, while the vampire learns to control it.

1 Like